Sunday 20 September 2009

I love my Magic Bullet!

Have you seen the Magic Bullet?

I am normally not a product snob, but I love my Magic Bullet. A friend bought me one for my birthday this year, and I've used it non-stop for the past few weeks.

Not only does it do great fruit smoothies, but it came with a juicer attachment that I am in *love* with.

I said it. I love the juicer attachment.

It's provided me with a new way to use some of the vegetables from our weekly local CSA program. Today's veggie juice was carrots, a beet, and a cucumber. Yum! I've even found swiss chard to be a yummy juice. And I've always heard having one green drink a week is good for you.

Back to the Magic Bullet. When I make fruit smoothies, I serve them right in the cups I blend them in, so it's easy to make a couple up for my husband and I in the morning.

Tonight I made up a quick apple sauce with a raw apple (skins on), lemon juice and cinnamon. Put a lid on it, and left it for my lunch tomorrow.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment.